Saturday, July 5, 2008

Been a lot goin' on...

Original Post from Oct. 15, 2006 (previously hosted on website)


Haven’t kept up with the blog as much as I would like to, but things have been so busy! Many new developments, which I will detail in as few words as possible:
•Have been chosen to exhibit at Art Miami in January with + Gallery
•Pimpalicious (the stuffed animal coat) was seen online by someone from the DIY network and will be appearing in a 1 minute segment on the show “Common Threads”. Hopefully I will have enough of a heads-up to inform people!
•Currently have a show up with friends (Dave Seiler, Brandon Borchert, Katie Taft & Steve Gordon) in Capsule entitled “Random Formulas”. The most exciting thing is that a critic from Art In America came through and saw the show! I’m keeping my fingers crossed...
•Spent last weekend parked in front of the Denver Art Museum for the grand opening of the Hamilton Wing, in an idea that I have wanted to bring to fruition for years: a gallery in a truck. Named “BOOM”, it displayed the work of 13 fantastic local artists, and we’re guessing between 3500 - 5000 people came through the show. Fun! (Coast to coast next, baby!) go to: www.boomdenver.com for more!
•Moved the studio into a fantastic new space; unfortunately, just found out it is for sale. Keeping my fingers crossed on that one, too.





No comments: