Monday, June 22, 2009

Sorry I haven't updated!


Things have been super busy, so I apologize for the lack of updates...recently did the Aesthetic Education Institute of Colorado, working with school leaders & principals for Think360, lots of time being spent on the garden (1000 s.f. of veggies growing right now!), and several sculptures in progress which of course, take forever to do. Nearing completion on one and thinking of taking a mold (which will be very complicated, I think a 6 - 8 part mold) before painting the sculpture so that I could do an affordable edition, which I think could be very exciting.

The most recently completed thing was this little resin piece for the DAM Contemporaries Bollywood auction...loved the piece so much I hated to see it go! Sadly, the photo doesn't begin to do it justice, as the image shifts depending on where you stand through the 2" thick block of resin, and light fills the interior. Several more in process at the studio, which should be heading to Plus soon!

No comments: